The never-ending adventures of a travel writer in Vietnam, Cambodia, New Zealand and throughout the Asia-Pacific region.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Praise for Mr Binh Sahara Adventure

I received this email today. I must say it comes in a long succession of praise that I have heard regarding Mr. Binh's tours.

"Anyone who's thinking of going to Muine I'd really recommend a 'tour' called Mr Binh Sahara Adventures. The guy and his team (depends on numbers) take you to great spots, all sorts of places and tailor the itinary to what you want to get out of it (how long and where to go etc). He was such a nice guy too and our time in Muine was made special because we did a trip with him. I know it can be very hit or miss when you consider an organised tour but as this one was so good thought i'd share it. A link for his website is www.muine-adventures.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment