The never-ending adventures of a travel writer in Vietnam, Cambodia, New Zealand and throughout the Asia-Pacific region.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Parties in Mui Ne

Admittedly I'm a party-pooper. I don't hang out at the backpacker bars and the kiteboarding hangouts. It's not why I'm here, and for me, it's not what Mui Ne/Phan Thiet is all about. But I recognize for that many tourists, it is the heart of their stay here.

Likewise, I'm not a fan of Halloween. However, I was curious about the parties some of the bars were putting on, and how much turn-out they might have. Wax had a great atmosphere, but the party at Pogo was most impressive--there was a packed crowd with great dance music. Wax would have been nice but I have two complaints--there's no food on the menu, and I don't like paying before I drink.

The Following Photos are from Pogo:









Fire Dancer at Wax:



See more at www.MuiNeBeach.net

No comments:

Post a Comment