The never-ending adventures of a travel writer in Vietnam, Cambodia, New Zealand and throughout the Asia-Pacific region.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

What's he up to?

Unfortunately January didn't have as many entries as I would have liked in this blog. Right after the books for DK Eyewitness and Thomas Cook, I jumped into a piece for a new book from Time Out in the UK. Now I've got my fingers in 2 more books for Insight Guides (making a total of 3 books for them so far in 2008/2009)! The fun never ends! And any day now I have a piece on Mui Ne coming out in Vietnam Pathfinder Magazine!...

..Stay tuned for my next entry which should include photos from Tet in Phan Rang, my stay in a Cham village, and a visit to a remote Rag Lai village in the mountains (stilt houses galore)...

No comments:

Post a Comment