The never-ending adventures of a travel writer in Vietnam, Cambodia, New Zealand and throughout the Asia-Pacific region.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Publishing News

I seem to be getting published in December faster than I can keep track. That's always a good thing. My story on Christmas in Phan Thiet was linked from CNN's front page and appears at CNNGo. More CNNGo articles are in the works. I also have an article in this month's HCMC-based Asia Life Magazine on all the off-the-radar things to do and see in Mui Ne.

In book news, Insight Guide to Cambodia and Laos, for which evaluated the book and updated the Cambodia section, should be out any day now, as well as DK Eyewitness Vietnam, for which I updated the entire book. I'm currently working on other titles for Cambodia and Thailand as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment