The never-ending adventures of a travel writer in Vietnam, Cambodia, New Zealand and throughout the Asia-Pacific region.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Squeezing in Some Ghosts, UFOs and a Vietnamese Bigfoot

Speaking of which... This weekend I happen to find myself at my first Paranormal Convention! I'll save most comments and stories for tomorrow's post, as bed-time is fast approaching, but I thought I should throw a few photos out from today's activities before I sign off.


John Zaffis from the SyFy Channel's 'Haunted Collector'


John's son, Chris Zaffis, also from SyFy Channel's 'Haunted Collector'


Travis Walton giving a presentation on his infamous UFO abduction experience


Author Travis Walton and I. Mr. Walton's book, 'Fire in the Sky' was made into a movie starring D B Sweeney, Robert Patrick and James Garner.


Amy Bruni from SyFy's 'Ghost Hunters' (with baby bump!)


The lovely Kris Williams from Syfy's 'Ghost Hunters International'


The ladies answered nearly 2 hours of questions, ranging from the role of women in ghost hunting, to working with celebrity guests, to a certain infamous episode this season.

Stay tuned for more details tomorrow, including appearances by Rex Williams and Joshua Gates from SyFy's 'Destination Truth' and Dustin Pari and Barry Fitzgerald from SyFy's 'Ghost Hunters' and 'Ghost Hunters International.' Joshua Gates was recently in Vietnam hunting for an elusive giant primate. We'll see if I can pry any behind-the-scenes info on that from him...

No comments:

Post a Comment